Paid Search Manager
Paid Search Manager - Agency - London
£30000 - £35000 plus amazing benefits
Paid Search Manager - The Agency
Our client is an exceptionally innovative digital marketing agency at the forefront of the digital revolution. They were among the pioneers who saw the opportunities in digital marketing and built the roads leading to them many years ago. The agency was founded by traditionally trained marketers who were born at big agencies and big brands. They aim to refocus the industry on what makes digital marketing so unique, they strive for continuous improvement of media campaigns, online experiences and an unparalleled understanding of customer behaviour. With talented professionals spread through London, New York and Nigeria, they are uniquely positioned to deliver on the promise of global digital marketing.
Paid Search Manager - The Role
You will be responsible for the day to day running and management of a client's EMEA Paid Search program. You will be part of a wider team on this client as we deliver all paid media, SEO, content marketing, CRO and web development for them across 17 countries and 12 languages.
You will utilise specialist Paid Search management and analytical tools, carrying out technical changes, drawing insight from data, and implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
You should have at least 3 years' experience running Paid Search campaigns in a results-driven multi-channel ecommerce environment while understanding the broader digital landscape. You will have excellent communication skills, a drive to learn, and a passion for making an impact.
Paid Search Manager - Key Skills
- Expert knowledge in all elements of Paid Search from campaign segmentation and naming conventions, match types and targeting to ad extensions and bid modifying techniques, as well as Shopping campaigns.
- Experience of managing shopping campaigns on both Google and Bing, as well as optimising product feeds.
- Experience managing multi-market (5+) campaigns and working with budgets of $500,000/month
- 3+ years' experience of actively using analytical tools e.g.: Google Analytics, Adometry.
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience working in an agency environment
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.