Creative Operations Manager
This aspirational luxury brand who produce the world's most ethical, original and authentic chocolate, are looking for an experienced Creative Operations Manager to join their growing creative department in central London. You'll be instrumental in shaping, maintaining and influencing the processes, interactions, operations and delivery of both the Creative and Art working teams.
As the Creative Operations Manager you'll take responsibility for managing the overall creative process, from brief to delivery, on time and within budget. With your broad range of understanding and experience across retail, from product range and trends to creative visual tools, you'll love working in a high-pace, fast moving and changing environment. Reporting to the Creative Director, you'll ensure the smooth day-to-day running of all operational aspects of the department from project management and studio planning to resource management, production and delivery. As a strong team player and people person you'll gain trust and respect when collaborating with Product Development, Retail Operations (100 shops worldwide), Marketing, Supply Chain and Purchasing.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Implementation of processes governing the relationship between the Creative Department, and all other departments/suppliers/partners.
- Support the Creative Director in formulating, establishing and documenting strong business, operational, creative strategies and reporting.
- Must be able to challenge briefs that do not comply.
- Ensure alignment between the needs of the business/stakeholders, and the creative resource available.
- Oversee the project management and delivery of all creative projects (managing workflow and schedules)
- Facilitate internal creative reviews and approval of recommendations.
- Oversee art working, asset production and delivery of the Creative Department, in partnership with the Brand Design Manager (press-ready files, photo shoots, retouching, etc.). Lead production meetings.
- Oversee manufacturing aspects and advise production (technically savvy)
- Liaise with the marketing and press departments, overseeing installation of events and conferences both in-store and for external venues.
- Manage, train and develop direct reports - exceptional interpersonal skills
- Manage the on-going development - drive recruitment and training of all team members
To be considered for this role you'll be super organised with excellent project management skills, be confident and diplomatic, along with bundles of experience of working with and managing creatives. Sound like you and love chocolate? Send your CV now!