Marketing Executive, Sutton, £25,000, Publishing
A leading B2B publishing company based in Sutton are seeking a Marketing Executive to work across their portfolio of publications and events. Working across the full marketing mix to promote the company's products, you will have a key role in development marketing plans across all channels.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Requirements of the Marketing Executive
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in marketing with skills in copywriting, email marketing and social media marketing.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- A positive can-do attitude with a strong goal orientated focus.
- Ability to execute marketing campaigns across all online and offline channels.