Frontend (Wordpress) Developer
Fullstack Developer, Major Music Company, Central London, £28,000 - £30,000+Benefits
- To be the main developer of digital campaign tools and assets
- To execute this role within part of an exciting and productive specialist inhouse team with innovation at its core – and, to develop from both a commissioned and proactive standpoint.
- To work with the Head of Technical, VP Digital, and UX Designer, creating ways of engaging with new and existing fans of artists, via tools and assets. To be a key part of an innovative, business-goal-oriented, award winning team.
- To be aware of objectives of the developed outputs: results are measured on actionable learnings in any post-campaign analysis. Projects undertaken are likely to include custom web application development, integration of partner platform APIs (Spotify, YouTube), hybrid mobile/web frameworks, etc.
- To work closely with the Head of Technical to (when required) deliver scalable self-publishing tools, on a ‘demand driven' as well as proactive basis, for use across multiple campaigns.
- To work with the Head of Technical and Creative and the UX Designer, to design and build assets to support artist presences within a campaign. Examples: Tumblr themes, artist websites, campaign microsites, social media widgets and web applications, email marketing templates, landing pages, data capture forms, Tumblr themes, etc.
- To work with the Streaming/Playlist team, to respond and also proactively suggest UI and interactivity approaches which enhance and drive results on key ad units, such as Spotify HomePage Takeovers.
- Working with the Marketing Managers, in house Creative team, and UX Designer: to ensure a coherent visual aesthetic across all artist touch points being developed for.
- Demonstrable experience of being a Full Stack developer, with a bigger day to day emphasis on Front End development in the stack.
- Experience of high pressure and high traffic production environments, frameworks such as Agile and Lean, and systems such as (for example) Trello, Slack, Basecamp, Jira, etc.
- An awareness of best practice in development, such as: mobile first, design patterns, user-centred design, A/B testing.
- Demonstrative experience of teamwork, e.g, working with other developers (in a distributed team), UX specialists, Analytics Managers, graphic designers.
- PHP and MySQL, and WordPress development
- Incorporation of json in web application development
- Intermediate competency in Photoshop, for basic Visual Design requirements
- An approach to wireframing (for stakeholder early sign off stages), eg, Axure, Balsamiq, or custom approaches
- Version Control and release management approaches, eg, Github
- Integration of platform APIs in user journeys (eg, Facebook, Twitter)
- Spotify Web API
- Apple Music SDK
- AWS (any flavour)
If this role sounds like you then please do get in touch; email@example.com