Operations Director - Dublin
Our client is an International Advertising Agency based in Dublin and they have the bit between their teeth right now.
Buoyed by recent pitch winning success (Played 10, Won 10) and back-to-back Cannes Lion wins they are currently looking for an experienced Operations Director with exceptional leadership skills in Project Management, delivery and agency commercials.
Do you have previous experience in:
• Project managing integrated campaigns including TV, Video, Digital, Print and activation?
• Building and mentoring project management teams?
• Implementing creative processes?
• Specifying and implementing project management, resource management and collaboration tools?
• Working with international clients?
• Agency negotiations, including setting client fee’s, pricing and 3rd party contracts?
If yes, read on to find out more.
The Operations Director is a key member of the agency ́s first line of management, reporting directly to the CEO.
A key focus of the role is creating and maintaining efficient processes and work flow systems to enable a creative, agile and collaborative work environment, enhancing the agency’s ability to win, keep and grow clients, whilst liberating people from any working practices that hold them back.
The role has five key functions reporting in: Campaign Management, Resource Management, Production, Digital and Studio and the Ops Director is responsible for setting the vision, direction and commercial targets for each of these areas.
The Ops Director will advise on the ideal client services and campaign management structure and balance for the agency This will involve educating the agency and clients alike about the difference between client services and campaign management and the benefits in each role.
The Operations Director will:
• Be accountable for the agencies internal processes, systems and delivery of the agency’s product.
• Define, operate and report on a set of performance measures (KPI’s) for the agency around quality of the work and delivery standards.
• Foster and nurture a working environment that engenders the best conditions for creative excellence and continuous improvement.
• Operate a proactive approach to project optimisation.
• Help guide and support trouble-shooting, acting as an escalation point for Business Units and Campaign Management.
• Review completed projects in line with the evaluation process and measure effectiveness, taking project findings and adopting for best practice in the future.
• Work with Managing Director and Finance Director to keep operational costs (i.e. freelancers, resource management, recruitment) under control.
If you have had some experience in project management or production or leadership roles and think you have what it takes to excel in this role, get in touch to find out more.