Great opportunity for an Account Director with a grounding in CRM, digital and data. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of CRM and loyalty programmes for both a B2C and a B2B client. Fantastic opportunity to really make a mark….
Account Director. Central London, around £55K
As Account Director you will work for this great digital agency on data driven and CRM campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate data driven Account Director to work at this lovely agency and work on two key clients (one consumer and one B2B)
Account Director– The role
- You will own the strategy and the leadership of these two accounts.
- Be responsible for the commercial development
- Lead the team, giving direction and support.
- You will use insight to define solutions and work with planning to develop ideas
- Ensure solutions are delivered to time and budget
- Monitor and report the success of campaigns
Account Director– Skills and experience
- Solid account management experience with a specialism in Loyalty, CRM and data
- Ideally you have experience working on a large scale CRM programme
- Digital –understanding of technology and channels
- Strong strategic and negotiation skills
- Leadership ability
This role is paying around £55K and is based in London.
This great Account Director ole won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in data account handling jobs (plus data planning, database management and campaign management roles) and so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you.