Senior Content and Editorial Strategist - Technology
Senior Content and Editorial Strategist - Digital/Technology
My client is seeking a Senior Content Editorial strategist to join their London HQ to plan and deliver a content strategy that will connect key influencers and define the latest innovations in digital technology. This sole-standing role will be responsible for the end to end content strategy for the the most exclusive round table and thought-leadership events in the digital industry, and as such, creates a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in shaping the conversation about trends in the digital space.
- Work closely with the CEO to create the end to end content strategy for four unique annual events, based in multiple locations around the globe.
- Research the latest innovations and connect with key global digital influencers to shape event agendas, discussions, key notes, panel talks etc.
- Collate and create engaging post-event rounds ups - sharing the key themes and analysis with attendees.
- Monitor and evaluate competitors and make changes to content plans as and when required.
Who you are
- Experience designing and executing editorial content strategies for technology or digitally focused brands.
- Passionate about the latest trends in the technology sector - this role would suit someone looking to shape the conversation.
- Comfortable working by oneself as well as being part of a larger communications team.
- Experience liaising with and influencing senior level internal and external business stakeholders is key. Your communication skills must be exceptional.
- Strong attention to detail and a very strong ability to prioritise competing deadlines.
- Naturally inquisitive and solutions orientated.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please get in touch! I can be reached on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com