Junior Creative Artworker
Junior Creative Artworker - Creative Communications Agency
If you were given a pencil, a computer and a brief, would you make a paper plane and play minesweeper? Or, would you come back with a serious piece of artwork that personifies the brand and draws the eye?
A small yet well-established marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire is looking for a Junior Creative Artworker. The position would be ideal for someone with a diploma or degree in a relevant field and a real passion for design and marketing. This agency look after some iconic clients and pride themselves on delivering growth to brands by concentrating on connecting them with consumers. Creativity and clarity are their hallmarks, so if you think your artwork could help them move forward, they can help you by giving you valuable agency experience.
As a Junior creative Artworker you would be expected to:
- Work proficiently with Adobe CS and MS office
- Execute design/artwork related tasks from start to finish
- Resource, colour correct and catalogue imagery
- Check proofs, generate artwork and make corrections until the work meets requirements
- Maintain a questioning ethos, ensuring you're happy to keep enquiring until you understand the brief fully.
Their team is small but highly experienced and would offer valuable experience and coaching that a junior team member could draw from. They're an positive and honest bunch with a great sense of humour and would offer a new team member the perfect environment in which to hone their craft.
As well as a wealth of experience the agency offers:
- 20 days' holiday (25 after first year)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Annual Summer and Christmas events
- Uniquely relaxed, open plan working environment
If you've been looking for a chance to flex your art working muscles in a marketing agency setting, then this is the opportunity. They may be small but they are highly regarded and will further the career of any Junior looking for that first real step.