Project Coordinator - Automotive Sector
A Project Coordinator / Membership Account Manager is needed to join a leading motor trade association in London (SW1). This role will see you provide project support whilst assisting with membership activities for members that are part of the supply chain.
Since 1902, they have established themselves as the leading trade body which supports and promotes the interests of the UK automotive industry at home and abroad. Through the highs and the lows of the automotive industry, they have continued to prosper and are still considered to be a powerful and valuable asset to its membership base of over 600 organisations.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Engagement Manager, the Project Coordinator / Membership Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the delivery of supply chain projects in addition to account managing supply chain members. Whether you are supporting the development and execution of engagement, recruitment and retention campaigns for members; visiting existing and prospective members; conducting research or providing reports on industry trends and developments, you will play a vital role increasing / retaining membership numbers for targeted supply chain companies.
To quality. You should be a Project Coordinator / Membership Account Manager / Retention Marketing Executive / Project Support Administrator / Membership Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of working within a project environment;
- You are an outgoing, positive team player; strong interpersonal / communication skills;
- The ability to forge and maintain relationships across the industry;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel with good presentation skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality.
Experience of working in the automotive sector would be advantageous.
Please include a cover letter with your salary expectations.
Few roles can combine working within such a rewarding sector plus a diverse, varied and challenging position. Expect a welcoming environment where you will get the chance to work and interact with major names in the automotive industry. Get in touch.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...