Exciting opportunity for an experienced Change/Project Communications Manager to join this market leading publisher for an 18 month fixed term contract. This role will be responsible for rolling out the Communications for a major transformation programme throughout the business.
* Define and deliver all communications for a major Change programme, the purpose of the transformation is to bring together core systems, business processes and distribution sites
* You will have proven experience of delivering high quality Change Communications to multiple stakeholder groups in a complex and fast paced environment
* Experience business parterning with IT and/or rolling out new IT systems is rrequired
* Strong writing skills and the ability to create engaging content and collateral
* Be able to simplify complex messages into easy to understand engaging messaging to a variety of audiences
* Strong stakeholder management - this role will sit within the wider Technology team and will have the ability to influence and advise the senior leadership team
* Plan and manage events, road shows and communication forums
* Gather feedback and assess effectiveness of communication activity along with recommending improvements
If you have the experience and are interested in the opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP.