Global Brand & Product Marketing Director (12 months contract)
A senior B2B marketing leader with global experience in a fast passed change environment. This role requires a strategic thinker with a hands on approach who can work across teams to be deliver results. The role requires a strong leader, communicator and developer of people.
- Manage, coach and develop a team to deliver brand & product messaging to position DHI as the leader in specialized career sites. Developing and implementing B2B lead generation and promotion campaigns for a portfolio of products and services.
- Partner with senior leadership, the wider marketing department, product development, sales and customer success across the four brands and other stakeholders to drive business results.Establishing the role of Product Marketing across four brands, working with Product and wider Marketing teams to;
- effectively position new and existing product portfolio
- devise the communications strategies surrounding go-to-market programs
- enabling and equipping the sales and customer success teams with the right content, tools and presentation documentation to engage and pitch effectively
- Work with the newly hired Creative Manager to further establish the creative function across the group, including;
- ensuring the Creative Manager provides direction & evolution of each of the four GIG brand identities
- setting up process and commutating ROI across the business
- overseeing recruitment of a second creative resource to deliver excellent design
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work across all levels within the business
- B2B lead generation and campaign management knowledge and exposure and a senior level
- Product marketing / proposition messaging / sales enablement experience in a Saas or technology based organisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills, capable of building excellent relationships with internal and external parties, both globally and across functional teams
- Experience working in a global or multi location environment and across multiple brands/and or lines of business
- Energetic, results orientated and ability to operate in a change environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize and plan, but most importantly deliver
- You will be quick to make effective decisions and hit the ground running
- You will also be required to travel to international sites (mainly NY or Houston)
Required Education and/or Experience
- Degree holder with 8+ years’ B2B marketing experience in a global environment
- 5+ years’ experience managing and developing a global and/or multi location team
- Work and lead effortlessly across functions, navigate a matrix organisation
- Strong experience working with sales departments
- Experience working with creative designers, either in house or via agencies
- Commercial awareness and gravitas
- Experience in an online/digital media business is a bonus, but not essential
- Experience of hiring and interviewing possible new hires
- Proficiency in the latest Microsoft office suite
Working Environment/Physical Activities
We have a casual office environment with ping-pong table, video games, free fresh coffee and a dining area for downtime.
Travel will rarely be required, but requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
About DHi Group
DHI Group, Inc. is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. We are a global network of companies and operate in 18 countries.
Our mission is to help our customer’s source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
The scope of the role spans across 4 varied sectors, including; Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Biotechnology and Hospitality. Learn more about each of the brands here;