Digital Marketing Executive
My client, based in Slough, is an ecommerce company in the financial services space who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team. This is an opportunity to join a global specialist insurer who provide life insurance products directly to consumers in both the US and UK markets.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting all Digital Marketing campaigns across paid media, SEO, affiliates and a variety of other channels. You'll report into the Digital Marketing Manager while working on a range of digital campaigns.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Support in the management of all digital marketing campaigns across paid media, SEO, affiliates, email, social and other channels
- Establish and grow existing testing matrices and processes for use by the Digital and wider Marketing Team, including future UX
- Detailed management of the execution of campaigns in all digital campaigns
- Digital competitor insight analysis and user journeys
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure co-ordination of campaigns and optimise digital halo response
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- At least 1-2 years digital marketing experience in a sales/marketing environment
- Experience of supporting the delivery of B2C marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen, with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with digital marketing execution, digital creative process, preparation of creative and media briefs and budget management
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media
To apply for the Digital Marketing Executive position, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org