This SEO Executive position has been created by a digital agency in the centre of Manchester. They have restructured their digital offering and are looking to add a junior SEO professional whom they can train in the technical side of SEO. My client is of the belief that a more junior candidate trained in their way can be more beneficial to the business than an already established professional.
My client is a city centre digital agency whom offer a really creative, fun working environment. They are known to be a reputable digital agency with a wide portfolio of clients of different sizes. They have decided to offer a unique opportunity to a junior SEO candidate whom they can train up on the more technical side of things to do things in their way. They also have a reputation of being innovative in their work.
This SEO Executive role is situated within the search marketing team, with the following main responsibilities:
- Conducting on site SEO audits
- Carrying out backlink reviews
- Keyword analysis
- Assisting in the launch of new websites
- Analysing in data of Google Analytics
- Suggesting potential performance changes to websites
To be successful in an application to this SEO Executive role a candidate must have:
- At least one years experience working with SEO
- A good understanding of technical SEO
- Good numeracy skills
- A strong willingness to develop skills in SEO and UX
- The ability to work both as part of a team on a project, and autonomously
- Good spreadsheet skills
- Experience carrying out backlink reviews and audits
£22000, 23 days holiday and an added bonus!