Our client is a growing team of motion graphics, development and editorial people. They produce high quality motions graphics and live production videos, marketing support and development to a wide range of clients ranging from large global blue chips through to small start-ups.
They are looking for a graphic/motion designer to become part of an existing creative team. Supporting the commercial team in the execution of digital projects you will be required to bring creative input and high quality projects to the table. This is a varied role that offers development opportunities and job satisfaction.
Reporting directly into the management team and working closely with your colleagues in the creative team, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Provide creative input and advice on a varying range of projects
- Ability to work on both digital and print assets
- Create and provide storyboard and mood boards in line with company standards
- Execute projects using a range of skills and software packages where required
- Deliver projects on time and to a high level, in line with company standards
- Take on board constructive criticism and execute amends accordingly
- Work efficiently and choose the correct path of execution based on experience
- Ability to work with internal and external customers across the board
- Strong experience and knowledge of the Adobe suite of products essential
- Mainly Photoshop and After Effects
- Previous experience with productions / project management software packages ideal but not essential
- Strong Microsoft package skills a must
- Past experience with Cinema 4D a bonus but no essential
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in pitching and proposals
- The ability to work well as a team and individually where required
- Photography and Videography skills are a bonus but not essential
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.