Senior Designer (digital, marketing, events)
We are looking for an experienced Designer with strong digital, marketing and event design skills to work across our clients growing portfolio of business information products and events. Based in EC1, our client is a leader in specialist business information and intelligence.
Working to briefs set by the marketing and event teams, this role will include design of marketing collateral across membership and events marketing, as well as the design of collateral for the events team.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Senior Designer will oversee the creation of all design assets required by the events and marketing teams at Pageant Media, ensuring all work delivered is to a high standard, on time and to brief
* Responsible for all aspects of the design process, from original concept to integrating designs across platforms
* Creation of strong conceptual-driven marketing assets such as microsites, html emails & templates, newsletters, banners, web & print ads, media packs
* Creation of collateral for the events team such as invitations, signage, programmes, documentation packs, winners' logos, menus, roller banners
* Set templates to be used by a junior artworker and members of the events and marketing team
* create bespoke css coding on current event microsite templates
* Works closely with the production department to ensure assets produced are aligned with brand architecture and conform to brand guidelines
* Drives best practice to ensure designs and campaigns are compelling, and resonate with our customers and sectors
* Works with the Heads of Marketing and Events to ensure robust processes are in place for the scheduling, briefing in and signing off of work
* Management of a junior art worker, supporting them to deliver high quality design and develop their design skills
Skills and attributes required
* Excellent proficiency in html, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Flash.
* Strong creative vision and concept development skills.
* Taking ownership and initiative will be second nature
* Works well under pressure
* Strong organisational skills
* Strong communicator
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.