Senior Account Director-Independent Integrated Agency-London
Would you like to work with an independent integrated agency? Have you got a minimum of 8 years' experience in an agency client services role including FMCG client experience? We therefore suggest you continuing reading
Our client is a creative agency who invest their time in understanding people's relationships with brands.
The Senior Account Director must have a passion for great work and be hungry to drive business growth and to bring fresh thinking to the agency.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, they will line manager two Account Directors and lead a team of six account handlers. The Senior Account Director will be responsible for driving new business growth from both new and existing clients and provide leadership and direction to a key account team within Client Services. Other responsibilities include:-
- Leadership and direction to the FMCG account team, living & breathing world class client service and ensuring best practice is driven throughout
- Day to day contact for clients and building client relationships
- Managing team workload & career development
- Owning the commercials and meeting targets for client income and profit margin
- Developing and owning the Client plan from short term to long term strategic plan
- Building a strong and successful working relationship with the Social Head, Planning Director, Creative Director and Managing Partners
Is it you?
The Senior Account Director must have a minimum of 8 years experience agency client services experience and with a proven track record of growing client business. Other skills and experience :-
- A good understanding of social and digital within the integrated environment
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous accounts and work streams involving cross functional agency teams
- Knowledge of client service principles, methods and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Management of £1M+ size projects
- Team management as well as line management experience
If you feel you have got a positive "can do" attitude, always ready to go that extra mile but also up for a laugh then our client would love to hear from you.
Salary: up to £70K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.