Integrated Producer & Content Manager
My client is a geocoding system for the simple communication of locations with a resolution of 3 m. My client encodes geographic coordinates into 3 dictionary words. This differs from other location encoding systems in that it displays three words rather than long strings of numbers or letters. The team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates - it's a good balance, and it's important for them that they get the right person who is happy working alongside people from all of these backgrounds. They have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and they expect to add more benefits as they grow. They have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how they achieve their goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.
They are now looking for a talented, driven and tech-savvy Integrated Producer & Content Manager to join their Marketing team.
You will need to deliver marketing content on time, to the right place, in the right languages and on budget. This includes the management of the full production lifecycle: from triggering briefs, setting timelines, coordinating reviews/approvals/translations, and successfully delivering final assets. Along with successful continuous delivery of marketing assets, the Producer is also responsible for the upkeep of technology that organises our workflow, asset management and asset deployment, particularly as we scale and increase our output. Content will include a wide range of marketing assets, such as: film, website content, cases studies, social content, brochures, flyers, marketing toolkits & event collateral. Content is a critical part of our corporate strategy, so this role is equally important.
We are looking for a strong leader, with at least 5-8 years of a broad range of production experience. Someone who knows how to foster, champion and nourish a commitment to collaboration and team thinking, always being flexible enough to react to the inevitable changes that will occur as issues arise and projects evolve. You must love what you do and be inspired by new challenges. You must have impeccable communication skills and an ability to relate to and be trusted by your team. And you must be self-directed, goal-oriented, and results-driven, with a commitment to continuous improvement.
The Producer will coordinate both an internal studio team of designers, writers and editors, as well as a growing roster of external agencies, translation house, media/publishers and freelance partners. You will also work in close collaboration with the Business Development team on their requirements around events and in support of partner integrations.
You will report into and work in close partnership with the Head of Communications.
You will have:
- A strong track record in cross-channel production, including film, press, social content, digital display and web
- Experience managing CMS implementation and upkeep
- Intermediate knowledge of coding, sufficient enough to support with WordPress site maintenance and analytics dashboard implementation
- An incredibly sharp mind with the academic or work history to prove it
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - and be comfortable working with people at all levels
You will be:
- Excellent at convincing people to get things done
- A natural relationship builder
- Great at finding order in complexity, always looking to set ambitious project milestones
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (university of life counts too)
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through business
- Imaginative in how you find new production partners
- Determined to find a solution even when not obvious
- Motivated by a dynamic environment
- An effective collaborator across all functional areas including sales, marketing, product, and operational teams
Extra credit if you:
- Have run your own business or worked in a fast growing start-up
- Speak other languages and have done business abroad or travelled widely
- Can provide excellent references from colleagues as well as supervisors in your current/previous roles
Geographical, technology start-up
They need a very hands-on project manager/producer that can get into in-design/photoshop when needed, will manage the site and updates and most importantly, will have the right attitude and naturally be able to take the lead on managing and optimising their workflow. They very much need a leader that rolls his/her sleeves up, someone who knows all the good new tech, likes an exciting challenge and never says something can't be done...but rather says, I can't do it exactly like that/in that time...but here's what I can do.