Head of Content Sales
A leading Emerging Markets research firm is looking to hire a proven sales manager to further monetise its distinctive and pioneering content. This new London-based position focusses on seizing revenue opportunities in developed markets, particularly in Europe and North America. The Head of Content Sales will have a key role in determining revenue models and product specification for these markets.
- Play a key role in determining revenue models and product specification for Europe and North America markets
- Build the subscriptions base with clients in banks, universities and corporate institutions
- Work closely with the database manager and have a direct line to field experts
- Identify opportunities to develop premium services including customisation packages and to form a bridge through to consulting and other sales
- Research and report on potential for repacking existing content
- Identify suitable price-points and new business models
Experience / skills required:
- Considerable experience in managing and rapidly growing subscriber databases
- Established business development experience in business research publishing
- A proven track record of developing and promoting innovative content led solutions
- Experience managing a team is preferable, but direct sales experience is essential
- Able to identify suitable price-points and new business models
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and the ability to build rapport with senior business professionals
- A commercial, creative and proactive approach to developing new products
The position will be based in London, and will have a personally tailored compensation to include a basic salary and a tiered commission structure on new revenue wins and subsequently, retentions.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.