Assistant Marketing Manager (International Event)
An exciting opportunity for a 'hands on' and experienced event marketing professional to join a prestigious global exhibition within Media and Broadcasting as an Assistant Marketing Manager.
A high profile event company who deliver an annual, prestigious global exhibition and event, attended by an audience of thousands for the Broadcast and Media industry are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager. Based in Central London, you will be joining and assisting the Marketing Manager to help plan and implement high quality event marketing campaigns. This company has a very strong reputation in the events industry for hosting high quality and very successful events. It offers a highly collaborative and exciting environment to work in.
As the Assistant Marketing Manager you will assist and occasionally deputise for the Marketing Manager to plan and deliver exciting end to end, integrated marketing campaigns. In managing partnerships, contra arrangements, budgets, schedules and line managing junior members of the team, this will be a very hands on role with high-level involvement in the overall event campaign, plus the day to day delivery and engagement with target audiences.
- Planning and implementing deadline driven digital marketing campaigns across a range of platforms
- Implementation of multi-channel on and offline integrated global marketing campaigns across multiple brands
- Production of all high quality accurate on/offline marketing materials
- Supporting Marketing Manager to assign tasks, organise schedules, monitoring timelines and drive deadlines
- Line manage a Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant
- Help to manage budgets including monitoring and reporting on spend
- Provide regular reporting to stakeholders on marketing peformance
You will be a qualified marketer, at least to degree level specialising in marketing, with extensive event marketing experience. You will have a proven track record in planning and implementing deadline driven marketing campaigns across a range of platforms including digital. You will have experience writing copy for all marketing mediums including on-line, advertising, PR, DM etc. Additionally you will have technical capabilities in EDP, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, Basic HTML and preferably InDesign/Photoshop. Key is your ability to be a team player, work under your own steam and be unfazed by working in a deadline driven environment. Ideally you would have an understanding/ interest in the electronic media industry.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.