Marketing Assistant (International Event)
Amazing opportunity for a highly organised Marketing Assistant to work on this large and highly prestigious annual international event. This is a fixed term contract of 12 months, and includes working overseas on the event itself.
The organisation deliver events and information to the news, entertainment and broadcast industry - and this position is supporting the marketing activity to attract and retain interest for their major flagship annual 6-day event (overseas) which attracts over 55,000 attendees.
Key position to a very busy marketing department, the role of Marketing Assistant will support and assist on the day to day implementation of a large scale event marketing campaign across broad channels such as social media, direct mail, print & production, Google AdWords, website, mobile app and email marketing.
- Assist the team in implementation of all marketing channel activity and further monitoring and analysing success of those activities.
- Utilise key analytical tools to measure and evaluate; Google Analytics, CMS reporting, email reports
- Assist in creation of digital and traditional marketing collateral using Adobe software
- Proof multiple forms of collateral to ensure error-free campaign materials
- Liaise with suppliers, internal and external stakeholders regularly
You are a junior marketing professional with entry level exposure and experience to event marketing campaigns. You are ambitious, keen to learn and develop and a motivated self-starter who works well under direction. Prioritising high volume work and tight deadlines comes naturally to you as does communicating broadly across stakeholders of all levels. You are a natural team player who thrives in a support role.
- Experience of event marketing across broad channels
- Excellent communication and proofing skills
- Previous experience of social media posting
- Highly competent with MOffice - Excel and Word
- Experience of InDesign/Photoshop to a basic level
- Basic HMTL/EDP experience desirable though not essential
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.