Digital Project Manager - Digital Products - VOD, OTT, IPTV - S
Digital Project Manager - Digital Products - VOD, OTT, IPTV - Strategy - Portfolio
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to working on a portfolio of digital products for a forward thinking, organisation that provides global digital media solutions, specialising in Streaming, webcasting events, VOD, etc.
As a Technical Project Manager/Digital Project Manager, provides post-sales delivers projects to clients in an efficient manner ensuring both that the client's needs are respected and that profitability is maximised through the optimal use of internal and external resources.
The Technical Project Manager will spread their time between multiple customers and work directly with key project stakeholders throughout the entire project life-cycle to ensure client satisfaction and the achievement of deadlines.
- Spending time for any project on the requirements gathering and communication stage.
- Delivering projects to clients and collating the multiple and sometimes conflicting input from Development, Sales, and Client Services teams Working with Tech Leads to define deployment specs, removing obstacles and coordinate the alignment of deployment dependencies
- Ensuring the continual involvement of the original business development (sales) person and deferring to them on how to handle variations. It is their responsibility to ensure the profitability of the project in either the short or long terms.
- Ensuring two-way understanding (from both business & engineering) of the development estimate and project scope, convert business analysis to functional requirements.
- Reporting progress to internal teams, with clear indications of the likely success in meeting milestones and deadlines
- During the project delivery phase, owning a portfolio of projects on behalf of the Development team
- Running daily SCRUM meetings, co-ordinating on-site and remote developers
- Handling the potential need for re-prioritisation of project work in the light of new projects, and ensuring full communication of changes through the delivery process
- Directly reporting to the CEO
- Delivering on key metrics e.g. products delivered to spec, with good design, on time;
- Managing the Delivery department, which includes the Quality Assurance Team and ensuring that this department is adequately skilled (trained) and adequately sized.
- Experience/familiarity with product roll out lifecycle and delivery of digital projects within an agile environment.
- Any experience around streaming or VOD would be benefit
- Experience with project management software, developing strong project plans that will meet project needs
- Self-starter with a passion for digital media and the future of TV distribution.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £50,000 (room for scope) plus a benefits package and Bonus.
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Products, OTT, Digital programme managed Technology Delivery Lead, e-commerce, Mobile App, Mobile Apps, ecommerce, Agile, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, internet, agile, VOD, OTT.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: email@example.com or 020 7928 2525.