Digital Marketing Manager (International Events)
A high profile event company who deliver an annual, prestigious global exhibition and event, attended by an audience of thousands for the Broadcast and Media industry are looking for an Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the launch of an exciting new project! Based in Central London, you will be joining and assisting the Marketing Manager to help plan, develop and implement successful digital marketing activities to help continue growth, engagement and conversion.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will take the lead on driving Digital Marketing for the company through developing, implementing, tracking and optimising all marketing activities across broad platforms of Social Media, Website, SEO, webinars, white paper campaigns, PPC and more. A Digital Marketing Specialist for the organisation, you will be the go to person for strategy, action and reporting on all ongoing digital activities and constantly looking for new initiatives and tools to enhance and further engage. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will line manage an Assistant who will be pivotal in the day to day execution.
- Work with the HOD on Digital Marketing Strategy to grow social media presence, drive engagement and conversion across the channel mix.
- Manage all elements of websites to optimise user journey and experience.
- Lead on a new CMS project working with external and internal partners to drive the project forward.
- Manage a range of Social Media, Webinar, PPC and white paper campaigns with regular reporting on performance and success measures
- Continually develop and engage in new digital marketing tools teaching this on to the wider marketing team
- Utilise analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across the channels and customer touch points
A keen digital marketer, you will be ideally degree qualified or equivalent with significant industry experience in this field. With a successful track of record of implementing and developing a large range of digital marketing tools with the purpose of growing awareness, engagement and business leads. You are very tech savvy and an expert user of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, EDP platform, HTML codes and Facebook Advertising. Additionally you like to stay up-to-date with the latest digital trends and best practice in online marketing.
- Knowledge of effective social media video content sharing
- Experienced in optimising website landing pages
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Working experience of utilising social listening tools effectively
- InDesign/Photoshop skills to a basic level
- Basic understanding of Java Script/CSS Code desirable
- Previous experience of building a mobile app advantageous though not desirable
- Line management experience desirable
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.