Business Development Manager
A creative branding agency who focus on building brands and inspiring change for their clients, are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team - looking for new creative boundaries to push and to explore diversity within the agencies portfolio.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Researching / contacting clients and obtaining a professional relationship.
- Presenting work and handling incoming projects, quotes, enquiries and appointments, the whole time briefing with the design team.
- Company promotion via exhibitions, events and networking.
- Working with international clients, where travel may be required.
- Developing a clear knowledge and strategy regarding the branding industry.
The ideal candidate would be focused on achieving targets, turnovers and would be a go getter for a small but busy and very friendly agency. A working knowledge of branding and creative agencies would be ideal, as well as a willingness to help an agency bloom.
If you are keen to enter an agency that puts employees and the creative process first, translating their needs into effortlessly beautiful designs, please email your CV and a brief description on why you are interested in the role, to register with Tomorrow.