Our client is an established digital agency with a well-known name within their core market. The company looks for very passionate people who are interested in learning new skills, and the opportunity to progress within a thriving company. This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a passionate designer who can leverage existing skills in GUI, UX, digital layouts and is interested in developing new skills and growing their career.
The work environment is relaxed with huge desks, comfy chairs, big screen and sofas. They have a constant supply of tea/coffee, weekly fruit baskets & bread to help start the day off well. There is also the opportunity to be included in their health insurance scheme. A competive pension package is also offered.
Their offices are based in Berkshire only 20 mins from London Paddington and a 5 minute walk from the station. They currently have a new opportunity, and looking for a quality focused Digital Designer with good skills using Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign. They should have a passion for UI and UX design, be innovative and user focused. They will need to have experience within the Pharmaceuticals industry - this is a must.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on the User Interfaces for several concurrent digital projects
- Experience within the Pharmaceuticals industry
- Work very closely with the software development team
- Have a real passion for attractive UI and a major emphasis on UX / Customer experience
- Thinking creatively to produce new and exciting ideas and concepts
- Design for a range of platforms including web, tablet, mobile devices & touchscreen kiosks
- Be able to understand client requirements and act upon them
- Help to continue the growth of a thriving technology company
- Excellent Photoshop skills and proficient knowledge of Illustrator and inDesign
- Knowledge/experience of responsive layouts
- Excellent understanding of UX / Customer journeys / Customer experience
- Any experience of adapting web based user interfaces on to tablet and mobile would be and advantage
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.