Junior Sales Manager - huge TRAVEL brand
I'm sure it's safe to say everyone loves travelling, but how many of us have actually worked within travel/tourism in a sales capacity? If you have, this applies to you! I'm working with one of the world's biggest travelling e-commerce companies, who are looking for a Junior Sales Manager.
A bit more about the company/role:
- Make it simple for consumers searching travel online - researching & comparing info from hundreds of other travel websites in one space
- Offices across the globe - New York, Berlin, Zurich, London
- Own over 40 global sites, and apps.
- Over 1.5 billion searches/month on their websites
- An international and entrepreneurial environment - travelling to Zurich frequently and perhaps other locations
- Agency sales and clients direct
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years' digital sales experience
- Experience working in the travel/tourism industry
- Experience working with agencies - strong agency contacts are not required; they have strong relations in place
- A desire to travel with work
If this is ticking all the right boxes for you, I would love to hear from you - email me at email@example.com or call me on 07919 143677