We're looking for a Research Director to join a leading behavioural Insight agency based in Central London.
Is one of the UK's leading behavioural insights practice. Their primary focus is on media, communications and product development, working with clients accross industries such as media, marketing and tech.
We're looking for a researcher who's also a strategist, not necessarily from a traditional MR background. They will be working on a mix of quant & qual - probably more qual but the candidate musn't be scared of quant. Their projects are always mixed methods. It's not someone to crunch data, but they need to make sense of data. You will be a natural leader, comfortable taking ownership, responsibility and direction across a variety of research projects. You'll have a profound knowledge of research methods and comfortable championing new approaches and blending methodologies. You'll have extensive end-to-end experience, working from the client brief through to the final delivery and be able to move effortlessly between leader, PM, researcher and strategist, with a hands-on approach throughout.
- You'll have bags of experience (10 years+) in a similar field; researching for media, communications and innovation
- Significant hands-on research experience (both qual and quant)
- Excellent at managing clients through research, problem solving, project management and resourcing skills
- Pitching to new clients and developing relationships.
- Well organised; Able to stay on top of multiple work-streams.
- Be able to deliver an outstanding level of strategic insight.
- Commercially aware and strategically astute; superb attention to detail and impeccable organisation & communication skills
- Visually orientated and capable of producing multi-media deliverables
- Brilliant leadership skills: decisive, motivating and respected; optimistic and energetic, and hands-on.
- Curious with a deep understanding of human behaviour, and driven with a desire to constantly push forward
To be successful:
You will need to demonstrate numerous examples of large-scale international projects
that you have delivered successfully.
To be considered please click apply now.