Senior Marketing Executive (Events)
A leading international B2B media and events company is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to work on a series of careers fairs and summits targeting healthcare professionals. You will lead the marketing strategy and implementation to drive audiences to events and support sponsorship targets.
- Lead strategic marketing planning for assigned events
- Create dynamic and creative campaigns across all channels and measure ROI
- Work with event producers to identify potential partners and engage leads
- Ensure SEO agency is delivering results and website and social media content is updated and engaging
- Analyse emerging market trends and produce post event reports
- Work tactically to meet financial targets
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience in B2B events marketing
- Experience working on large scale events is desirable
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Results and data oriented approach
Attractive salary + bonus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.