Senior Ruby Engineer
My client is adtech startup agency who are looking for a senior ruby engineer to join their growing team building their ad authoring tool and analytics platform. You'll be proactive and resourceful who can work with minimal oversight and a team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team.
Required skills and qualifications
- Worked on 3+ large ruby projects from inception to completion and support
- Comfortable at building and consuming RESTful JSON apis
- Experience with different datastores (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of git and GitHub
- Experience in taking part in code reviews
- Able to work on site in their offices in central London
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Chef or Puppet)
Where possible please provide work examples and URLs with details of role on project and tools/technologies used.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.