Digital Project Manager
About The PR Company
An innovative global insight and strategy company that are expanding rapidly across the globe. In this global insight and strategy agency be the future of brand strategy by researching into the way that people see culture and brands. Doing so by being the Digital Project Manager who provides the best qualitative research and solutions for the growth of several companies and brands. An excellent employer who can provide you with ongoing training budget to be the best Digital Project Manager in the market!
As a Digital Project Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe forward thinking is the key to success in the research world. Helping develop new strategic briefs and overcoming new challenges. You will be a Digital Project Manager in company that works with some of the world's leading global brands and companies similar to Nike, ITV and Clarins. They are looking for an induvial with an edge, who is ever looking to broaden their knowledge of the world and to work with people on the same wave length people.
About The Digital Project Manager Role
As a Digital Project Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established research and insights company environment.
Key Responsibilities for Digital Project Manager:
* Working alongside research partners and tech providers to ensure they are all up to date on the specifications of the final project, whilst ensuring the team have all the support for each individual project.
* To take the lead on briefings to make sure all involved are aware of the project objectives and tackling any obstacles that may occur.
* Be at the forefront of new digital strategies to develop the company's digital platform.
* Nurture relationships so that they develop and progress alongside, supervising that all content is delivered efficiently and effectively.
* Pioneering and creating new innovative ideas and approaches and applying them to a brief.
If you are currently looking to become a Digital Project Manager and the skills to match, or are currently working as a Digital Project Manager, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Media Communications company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Digital Project Manager:
* Ideally experienced in communicating between lower level associates such as junior all the way up to director.
* Always adapting like a chameleon to the ever changing environment.
* Hands on pro-active approach.
* Ready to get your teeth stuck into juggling several projects at once however not essential to have done so before.
* Full of creative solutions problems
* Ideally competent in the use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
The Digital Project Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £26,000 to £32,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Digital Project Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive