Business Development Manager - Branded Content - Youth Culture
Business Development Manager - Branded Content/Influencers - Youth Culture
Up to £45k plus extremely competitive commission up to 100% OTE
Fed up of selling non-authentic content and mainstream audiences? Keen to really excel in the ever evolving influencer marketing space? Look no further and apply today to gain amazing exposure to some of the coolest young influencers and the sexiest brands around today.
Recently voted one of the UKs 50 most disruptive media companies, this unique business has pioneered co-creation with influencers and young creatives and has recently secured investment to take their offering to the next level
Recently launched a proprietary technology platform that makes it possible for brands to have a direct dialogue with specially curated communities to surface on-demand insights direct from their audiences. This development really helps to set this business apart from other media companies in this space
Working closely with the Business Development Director, the role assumes responsibility for finding, maintaining and developing key business relationships that lead to revenues across an interesting suite of products.
The Business Development Manager role offers a varied and exciting opportunity to make a real impact in a department that is pivotal to the on-going development of the company and its commercial success.
This is a seriously unbeatable branded content led sales role whereby no two projects are the same and every day brings new opportunities and fresh challenges.
Main functions of the role…
- Sell content, insights and co-creation led activity
- Create an engagement strategy with the Business Development Director that is structured to develop new business opportunities
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with clients, agencies and brands
- Develop a pipeline of clients with viable short, medium and long term opportunities which are aligned with the sales strategy
- Upsell to existing client base by understanding past activity and subsequent need and motivations of the brand and translating this into meaningful solutions
You must possess the below to be considered for this role:
- Experience in a sales / business development role, ideally in a creative agency or content led publisher
- A network of contacts at UK agencies and/or brands
- Be involved and engaged with different aspects of youth culture - fashion, music, creativity / content creation, social networks, lifestyle brands and more.
- Creative flair in coming up with innovative ways of delivering solutions to client briefs
Shared values are important for this business so if you want to be part of something that has authentic, positive & social impact apply today and be very well rewarded in return (not just in terms of a ridiculously good commission package but a fantastically creative, dynamic and fast-paced environment that you won't ever want to leave!