Client Director, Design Agency, Macclesfield, £50k+
Are you a Client Director thinking of moving back home to Cheshire? In fact, this is an up and coming design agency near Macclesfield, who need a Client Director to really bolt their team together, ideally with agency experience in design, branding, multi-disciplined communications, ideally having worked with consumer clients.
The design agency is small but mighty, its founders have worked in some of the best London agencies, both big and small. So their combined experience has gravitas and the voices of great experience! You'd be a Client Director in good company, and working with a great mix of clients, both consumer and corporate brands. So here's the deal, what they need:
* A lover of Cheshire!
* Excellent client relationship building skills
* Strong communicator and team player
* Hands on, as this is a small agency
* Strategic thinker, you have a strong understanding of brand and business
* Design, brand or integrated agency experience
* Entrepreneurial spirit, a healthy ambition, want to be part of this team
There is huge room for growth and development here, working on exciting clients, both national and global. Travel is likely but not on a regular basis as their clients are London based or in Europe. And the team are creative, progressive and truly fun and collaborative.
Salary £50-55k, plus some nice softer perks.