Digital Creative Artworker
A globally renowned travel and leisure brand based in West Sussex are on the hunt for a skilled Digital Creative Artworkers for an exciting new communications project.
With strong technical skill and knowledge of artworking visual assets, you’ll be a digital native who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. A team player, you’ll be able to work closely with other artworkers, creatives and traffickers to ensure all work is produced to a high finished standard.
- Digital Artwork of emails, email banners, Ad banners and social posts.
- Ensuring all digital projects are executed within time line and schedule.
- Actively contribute toward optimising ways of working within artwork production
- Contribute to other team member’s workload as directed.
- Understand and contribute to the creative vision of department.
- Understand creative vision of department as directed by management.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all other departments.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate seasonal concepts and brand identity.
- Assisting across the creative team where directed
- Previous experience of digital artworking (min 3 years)
- Previous retail experience desirable but not essential.
- Mac literate.
- Digital savvy.
- Fully conversant in Adobe CSS (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
- Ideally you’ll also have a basic understanding of project management software TrafficLive.
- Knowledge of After effects, Flash and HTML an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Able to work as a team or solo.
Please do not apply to this role if you live over an hour away from West Sussex/Crawley.
To apply, please send through your CV and folio today.