Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager
About The PR Company
A creative and cutting edge global PR & Digital Communications agency, who are making their mark across Europe as we speak! A company that is award winning in its market working on both B2B and B2C global digital campaign's, they are currently working with some of the biggest and most pioneering brands of our time in the technology sector similar to Sony. Where the marketing of content along with social media is at the forefront of their objectives.
This PR and Digital Communications Agency is an award-winning, Top 10 PR and Digital agency based in London. As a Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager you will be embracing a collaborative culture with its own unique training programme, setting you up to be the best Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager in a loyal team environment. Are you a Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager who brings the element of fun, enthusiasm, and passion into their work and are looking to share this zest for life with those working around them? Then this PR & digital agency has the right culture for you.
About The Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager Role
As a Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established PR and Digital communications agency environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager:
* Assisting in the creation of digital marketing and social media campaigns that deliver worth, promotion and measure for clients.
* Keeping your finger on the pulse with social media platforms for campaigns that are earned and owned.
* Providing the client with quantitative and qualitative analysis in a summary of the results of the campaign.
* Increasing the content marketing assets, running briefings and organising infographics, videos and apps.
If you are currently a Social Media/ Digital Comms Account Manager and have the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile PR and digital communications agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Social Media/ Digital Comms Account Manager:
* Ideally 2 years' experience managing social and digital campaigns.
* The ability to advance and improve creative viral campaigns, influencer lists and community driven content ideas.
* Previous involvement in running paid media campaigns however this is not necessary.
* Advantageously previously participated in co-ordinating online and social media in terms of the analytics and analysis of its performance.
* An innovative and creative way of thinking especially in terms of viral campaigns.
The Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £37,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media/Digital Comms Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to LillyM@reuben-sinclair.com
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive