Sales Account Manager - TV/TRAVEL/LEISURE
TV Advertising Sales Account Manager â€“ Travel/Leisure
is a major international broadcaster based in central London. Due to planned development, they are seeking a key sales person to drive revenue across their established TV channels both UK and EMEA. Recent acquisitions and investment have enabled our client to offer a very exciting opportunity for an experienced broadcast ad sales executive seeking a fresh and rewarding challenge.
The focus of this role is to deliver TV Advertising Sales revenues and ensure client solutions are sold across our portfolio, including co-ordination with Digital Adsales
You will be responsible for the achievement of group and personal sales targets.
Reporting into the Adsales Account Director you will be responsible for developing, pitching and selling creative solutions.
- Reporting directly to Adsales Account Director your role exists to deliver and drive Advertising Revenue
- Manage and nurture relationships with local Adsales Houses, external Media Agencies and clients
- Develop creative advertising solutions and pitches to clients
- Manage clients and support the implementation of Ad campaigns
- Support in budgeting and forecasting
- General Support to VP Adsales
Key skills and attributes
- A proven track record of selling and delivering Advertising revenue targets
- Ability to think creatively about advertising solutions
- Ability to build strong productive relationships with external and internal colleagues and clients
- Strong sense of initiative and creative problem solving
- Experience within the TV and Digital Advertising industry and understanding the sales proposition
- Ability to work flexibly in a small team and think laterally to drive revenue
- Proficient in PowerPoint or any other relevant systems to create client proposals
- An ability to adapt to different markets and cultures across EMEA
- The candidate must be prepared to travel abroad when required
- Finally in this small busy team you must be able to multi-task, work unattended, remain calm under pressure and work within tight deadlines.
Contact Simon Watters â€“ 07789742440 â€“ firstname.lastname@example.org