Marketing & Creative Solutions Assistant
Our client, a leading global advertising agency, is looking for an ambitious and driven Marketing & Creative Solutions Assistant to join their London team.
The role of the Marketing & Creative Solutions Assistant is to support the Creative Solutions Manager on international briefs for a variety of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Supporting the Creative Solutions Manager in responding to Creative Solutions briefs from international clients and agencies, as well as coordinating the global implementation of these campaigns.
- Provide relevant and detailed information including feasibility, costings and timescales across relevant markets to international clients and agencies
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team on any topic related to Innovation/Creative Solutions
- Supporting the Creative Solutions Manager in managing Innovate/Creative Solutions community on the internal social network.
- Assist the Creative Solutions manager in creating client proposal, case studies, factsheets and other presentations when requested.
- Ensure all our online resources are kept up to date such as: Photography, Campaign Information, campaign results, Project Schedules
- Supporting the Creative Solutions Manager in creating marketing materials such as brochure, videos, one pages etc.
- Provide creative solutions content for the content manager
- Support the Creative Solutions manager with administration tasks, process purchase orders etc.
- 1-2 years experience in creative agency/marketing & creative solutions role
- Excellent project management skills
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Microsoft Office e.g. Outlook, Excel (macros, pivot tables) & PowerPoint
- Being meticulously organised with information along with an proven track record of repeatedly delivering to deadline
- Good copy writing skills
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A creative thinker with a 'can-do' attitude
- Advantageous: Knowledge of online administration tools (such as Google Docs, Basecamp etc.)
- Advantageous: Some knowledge of the media advertising industry