Marketing Director - Stockholm -€75-100K plus 25% Bonus
My client is a FinTech business with a unique and compelling vision for the future of consumer finance.
Not only are they going through an exciting period of phenomenal growth in headcount, but they are also adding massively to their product portfolio, aligned with an aggressive and dynamic GTM strategy.
Their vision is simple... to reshape and simplify the market through tech innovation. The company is already having a huge amount of success across Europe and beyond. So the question is - would you like to be a part of this journey?
As the Marketing Director you will develop the strategy for the growth. You will create the strategy for marketing campaigns and communications that differentiate the brand's portfolio products. You will develop and execute the strategy to deliver on sales and profitability targets. You will be responsible for coordinating and working with other worldwide marketing teams in the delivery of product related targets:
- Responsible for customer growth, sales and marketing and communication
- Define, plan and execute briefs for campaigns to hit key sales and profitability targets, developing post-campaign reporting and analysis of success
- Deliver cross-channel campaigns focused on building awareness of our properties, and driving customer acquisition and repeat sales - ensuring the optimum comms mix
- Deliver marketing and sales programs across data-driven efficient digital channels, mixed with targeted ATL channels
- Drive our efficiency through performance marketing (affiliate, PPC, retargeting…), understanding of media attribution and test-and-learn campaign management
- Drive local customer marketing programs to hit key success metrics across all customer channels (web, email, SMS, Telemarketing…)
- Define and manage promotional programs including up-sell and cross-sell with the CRM team
- Manage local consumer PR initiatives, working with HQ on positioning and messaging
- Manage partners and suppliers (both internal and external), briefing campaigns and ensuring that all activity will deliver to target
- Define and execute the Customer Value Proposition for the market, based on insight, research and data analysis
- Collaborate with HQ Marketing Departments (Creative & Brand, Media, Digital & CRM) to manage the go-to-market strategy of our portfolio of products and services
- Manage and deliver local market insight in collaboration with our Research and Business Analysis teams, feeding insight back into central HQ planning and strategy
- Track the competitive landscape - identify and communicate the key value drivers of the products against local competitors
- Support the CMO and Regional Marketing Director & MD with other activities as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years' experience within consumer marketing in the Financial Services, FinTech or regulated online industry
- Commercial, performance focused and previous experience in driving sales volumes
- English and Swedish fluency
- Experience of working within an international business as the local marketing representative
- Proven experience in driving successful multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of digital channels and performance based online marketing (inc. mobile)
- Understand campaign development and management
- Ability to be a strong marketing advocate and work collaboratively with other marketing teams across the world
- Strong understanding of the ever changing regulatory environment in the local market and the Financial Services sector
- Comfortable with changing market requirements, technologies and business priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A highly motivated, energetic, self-starter who works effectively and efficiently with minimum hands-on supervision
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects and working towards tight deadlines
- Experience in crafting compelling positioning, thought leadership content and sales assets
- A love of the customer and a desire to know more about them
- Ability to work with teams in distributed markets and time zones.
To apply for the Marketing Director, Sweden position, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org