Lead Project Manager
We are looking for a Lead Project Manager to join our clients creative studio based in West London.
Our client is a special interest content and platform company, currently looking for someone who has vast experience managing commercial projects from conception through to implementation whilst keeping both clients and the creatives blissfully happy. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of brands and manage and mentor some really talented people in a fast-paced environment.
As Lead Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of all commercial creative projects through the creative studio and for assigning, mentoring and managing a team of Project Managers.
We want someone who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in supporting and fostering the talents of those working under you.
You will need to be insanely talented and be able to efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across multiple commercial projects. You should be able to consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes and deliver projects on deadline and be able to make decision and find solutions quickly and with confidence.
Attention to detail and organisation is essential.
These projects may have elements of design, editorial, HTML5, photography or video and run in all platforms from magazines to digital to TV and everything in-between.
You will be involved in all steps of the creative process, from brainstorm through to deliverables. More than anything, you will lead your project teams to create the stunning work that our client is known for.
* Significant experience of managing commercial projects including print, digital, video and TV.
* We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands of this role from day one.
* Experience of managing multiple projects and teams as well as a firm command of project management processes and methodologies.
* Strong understanding of both creative and commercial. We want someone with an intuitive understanding of how work gets done.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* You must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind the work and keep everyone informed and in the loop.
* A superb ability to motivate, support and understand both your project teams and the other project managers.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.