Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager – Greater Manchester - £20,000-£25,000
This multi-award winning, family owned digital agency who have a reputation for their dynamic and friendly culture is looking to grow their team. Having recently won several new clients including well known names like Ann Summers and ‘In The Style’ they now want to bring in new talent to help achieve their ambitious growth plans
- Multi-award winning digital agency that invest heavily in company culture and personal development.
- Currently employ circa 30 staff with a view to being at 40 by next Christmas (This will naturally provide excellent progression opportunities as they build)
- Originally family owned and has still maintained many of the social value of the family business.
- Each employee is given a personal training budget and encouraged to undertake internal and external training.
- Extremely friendly and social agency who are involved in regular charity work and local community projects
- Regular team and company meals are provided as well as monthly ‘Movie nights’ in the office with pizza, popcorn and beers/wine.
- They’re a youthful agency that prides themselves on their friendly culture so egos won’t be tolerated but all team members regardless of seniority have a voice.
- Day to day management of client accounts in a variety of sectors including retail, Leisure, travel, B2B, FMCG and many more.
- Working closely with the senior account handlers to
- Providing quality strategic insight to clients and making recommendations accordingly.
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies and digital landscape.
- Personal training budget for all staff members and excellent career development opportunities.
- Regular Movie, Pizza and games nights held for the team
- Personalised career development plan that will include both internal and external training
- Weekly social club
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- 1+ years account handling experience (this can be at exec level)
- Experience managing PPC & SEO campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This role would be ideal for anyone with 1-3 years digital experience and a desire to expand their skillset and work for an agency who have a track record of career development.
This agency has grown considerably over recent years and has an excellent reputation for developing talent and providing unrivaled career progression with extensive training. If you’d like to be considered please click ‘apply’