A leading provider in specialist lending is looking for its new PR executive. You will be joining a highly respected and innovative lender at their headquarters in Kent, where you will be supporting the PR and Events Manager in executing PR activities for the company and its trading brands.
Your day will include liaising with both the internal and external stakeholders, generating and writing content for PR purposes and actioning PR responses when needed. You will be working with the PR and Events team while you identify PR opportunities and facilitate any press releases or media briefings both via internal contacts and in collaboration with the appointed PR agency.
- Implement company PR activities in close collaboration with the appointed PR agency, whilst also utilising direct PR contacts for distribution of press releases and media briefings.
- Support the creation of an ongoing PR presence in national trade, consumer and broadcast media, across all company brands.
- Work in collaboration with the Events and PR manager to identify PR opportunities
- Take charge of the companies community programs and maximise the publicity opportunities generated by these partnerships
- Generate and write content for PR purposes as needed, including: reports, press releases and media briefings
- You will have had a good deal of exposure to working on a range of PR activities
- You will have a proven track record contributing content to PR activities such as media briefings and press releases
- Possess a strong ability to implement PR across several brands
- Demonstrate proficient Microsoft Office knowledge
- Good working knowledge of regulated environments
- Experience in Financial Services would be a bonus