Business Account Manager
Our client is a growing team of motion graphics, development and editorial people. They produce high quality videos, online publications, marketing support and development to a wide range of clients ranging from large global blue chips through to small start-ups. They are currently looking for new business account manager to join their team.
They are looking for a sales focused individual to join them. You will have previous sales experience and have a strong "can do" attitude, The right person will be based in their Hertfordshire office but willing to travel within the UK and across the world where required. You will be mainly dealing with technology based companies within the IT Sector.
Reporting directly into the management team, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Look for new opportunities within the digital creative space in order to assist in the growth of a leading digital creative agency
- Maintenance and growth of the existing customer base for their online publications
- Liaise with the creative team in order to ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Booking, setup and management of client campaigns in the digital space
- Communicate with Editorial teams across all publications in order to ensure relevant content is created in line with client expectations
- Work closely with management in order to grow and maintain profitability within the targeted areas
- Present weekly sales updates to the management team, showing growth and projected numbers
- Plan, execute and follow up on sales trips in order to grow and maintain the existing customer base, this will include US, Germany and ASIA where required
- Previous sales / account management experience essential
- Knowledge of technology (PC Market) preferred but not essential
- Proven track record in growth and maintenance of client base
- Ability to work well on their own as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages - Windows and Office
- Full UK Driving license
- Valid passport
Please send CV stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.