Strategist - branding and retail design agency
This independent brand and retail design agency is a real powerhouse, with ace designers, strategists and innovators, who pride themselves on defining imaginative brands and delivering engaging experiences for a new type of customers. Their offer spans strategy, design and innovation and their client portfolio includes major high street retailers worldwide. They are now looking for a creative and analytical Strategist to join their well-established and ever growing team.
Located smack bang in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Clerkenwell, you'd work in a fabulous studio alongside a wider strategy team and designers who will keep your creative juices flowing! Some of the perks include international travels, a social & nurturing environment, down-to-earth and friendly colleagues plus other hard benefits.
* Define the brand, customer and sector insight to help develop the strategy
* Develop sector insights, research brand sectors & sector influences
* Utilize sector research & influences to define future direction and opportunities for the brand
* Develop accurate & insightful conclusions from research that clearly articulates strategic direction
* Define the principles of the vision, experience ideas and design language
* Develop content for client workshops customer journey & brainstorming sessions
Key skills & experience:
* Proven experience in a similar strategy role within a creative agency
* Experience in retail positioning and understanding of consumer/shopper behaviour
* Strong strategic thinker, with proven success of developing compelling ideas/strategies
* Excellent listening skills and ability to respond to briefs accurately
* High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work
* Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects while meeting deadlines
Please understand that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact each candidate. Please bear with us while your application is considered - good luck!