Senior Digital Project Manager, Digital Products, Broadcasting
Senior Digital Project Manager - Digital Products - Broadcasting
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager to work on a portfolio of digital products for a forward thinking, Global organisation!
They Provide True TV through a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there's no better place to work.
Senior Digital Project Manager to lead technical projects in support of our clients Premium Businesses and related platforms. You will responsible for managing multiple projects, successfully balancing scope, quality, time and resources to deliver against the strategic plan and objectives of the business.
- Lead multidiscipline and virtual teams consisting of Technology, Commercial, Design, Product, Editorial, and various vendors from planning through launch.
- Assume ownership stake in all key processes including work in-take, sprint planning, timelines, execution, launch and retrospectives. Drive continuous review and optimization of these processes to ensure alignment with the business and operational goals.
- Build/maintain relationships and liaison with project sponsors, internal and external customers, team members, support teams and 3rd party vendors.
- Partner with product stakeholders in the development, prioritization and communication of the Product Roadmap.
- Translate product objectives into integrated plans, schedules and budgets for the entire project lifecycle.
- Manage expectations, negotiation and communication with project stakeholders in support of delivery against the project roadmap.
- Clearly and effectively communicate progress, issues/risks and opportunities at both the project and program level; Escalate issues in a timely, effective manner.
- Experience in digital project management with a focus on consumer-facing digital offerings.
- Well-versed/practiced in common PM methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, KanBan), SDLC and delivery best practices.
- Solid grasp of common and/or emerging digital technologies and trends, such as project estimation and budgeting with sharp business analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and accountable for self and team.
- Has successfully lead projects and project teams (not just a participant)
- Media and/or digital publishing; multiplatform (desktop, mobile, off-platform).
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £70,000 plus a benefits package and Bonus