Project and Product Manager
Want to work for a digitally led publisher?
Do you have previous experience in a stakeholder/project management role ?
Salary to £35,000 + great benefits
You will play an integral part in developing the next generation of digital experiences for all newspaper titles. You will report to the Head of Product and have frequent and significant exposure to the senior management team.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, manage and deliver new and innovative digital product propositions across the business
- Evaluate and understand market trends and client and customer needs to drive product development.
- Actively take ownership of projects from inception to completion as part of the product development team
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of experience working for a publisher or in a media agency in a similar role
- Proven ability in dealing with and presenting to senior management teams
- Creative, with strong organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills & Experienced in using analytics to drive Product decisions.