Project Assistant, marketing - global publishing company
Exciting times ahead at a leading and well-loved publishing and education company based in the heart of London. They help people around the world make more of their lives through learning by way of research, developing learning content across multiple digital platforms and publishing educational materials. They are currently in the midst of a significant transformation and the team is growing rapidly all over the world, hence the need of a bright and brave Project Assistant to keep things moving!
The Project Assistant will support the Global Digital Marketing team which is responsible for the digital platforms, such as their websites and social channels. The role will be expected to create some order in what is a complex and fast moving team so this would suit an enthusiastic team player, with a passion for and an interest in digital marketing, as well as strong planning and organisational skills. This team works hard and have fun doing so! You will learn from the best, be exposed to fantastic projects and be part of a fun and entrepreneurial team.
Main Responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
* Managing monthly expense reporting on behalf of the Digital Marketing team
* Managing the diary and administrative requirements of the VP Digital
* Acting as the key liaison with Finance on expense reporting and invoicing
* Assisting in development of workshops and meeting materials and synthesis of outcomes
* Organising and communicating events for the function
Key skills and experience:
* Energy and a can-do, positive spirit
* Balance and calmness under pressure
* Self-starter and problem solver with a strong results-driven work ethic
* Superior time management skills and the ability to prioritise
* Excellent attention to detail and high production values
* The ability to work with people from all over the world, and in different time zones
* Proficient in Microsoft and Google 'Office' software and tools (Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs)
So, if you think you have what it takes to join a global and forward-thinking company, please get in touch! This is a temp to perm role (starting with a 6 month contract), so it could be a great career step for a lover of digital marketing.
Please understand that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact each candidate. Thanks & good luck!