Head of UX
A leading British retailer is looking for a Head of UX to join its team. Reporting to the Head of Digital Delivery and part of the Product and UX Leadership Team this person will work closely with the Heads of Product and Product Owners as part of a customer-centred, small multidisciplinary team bringing their vision to life.
It'll focus on developing the delivery of the User Experience strategy to ensure the customer experience across their products. It'll mean working closely with their business stakeholders to research and design market ready products and enhancements.
You will lead the development and maintenance of the user experience strategy for our multi-channel digital experiences. You will mentor, guide and provide support for any UX staff and act as an advocate for the discipline. You will be expected to take a hands-on approach to deliverables that span the full user-centred design lifecycle.
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Working on high-end fashion projects.
- Working effectively with multi-disciplinary teams; and understanding how to contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Capable thinking at a conceptual level across a number of platforms (web, mobile, TV, tablet PC).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools used for the creation of specifications as well as tools used for demonstration and prototyping purposes (for example: HTML, CSS, Flash, Axure).
- Experience managing a User Experience Team and/or work completed from external agencies to ensure the highest standards are met.
- UX experience working in an agile, iterative e-commerce environment.
To find out more, please do email Ash on firstname.lastname@example.org