Account Manager - Corporate Comms Agency
Major Players are working with a well-established communications consultancy and creative agency. It's a great time to join - with a team of 70 people, it's big enough to challenge you, but small enough for you to create a real impact!
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and dynamic Account Manager to join their client services team. We want someone who is committed to developing strong client relationships and providing best-in-class campaign management. Always in control you will be determined to achieve excellent results for your clients and the agency
The role is a 12 month contract from January.
You will have experience in managing major communications and brand implementation projects in print and online. As well as being a team player, brilliantly well organised with a hawk-like attention to detail, you will have outstanding interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong leadership skills. Reporting to an Account Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of your accounts, including project management, budgetary control, planning and communicating project delivery, managing external and internal expectations and delivering top quality results. You will also need to co-ordinate all aspects of project planning and delivery with the range of internal departments, working especially closely with design and production.
What the role looks like:
* Developing strong clients relationships and providing a highly responsive service
* Project management - managing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
* Proposal, schedules and budget preparation and tracking finances against project delivery
* Coordinating the teams across departments and supplier management
* Ability to contribute to and deliver considered, concise and relevant presentations to colleagues and clients
* Identifying and developing growth opportunities within existing clients
What you will bring to the role:
You will have strong account management experience at AM level with a successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue. It is essential that you have experience in managing corporate communications and brand implementations projects across print and digital. Exposure or experience in some or all of the following would be ideal: integrated campaign management, branding & identity, financial communications, internal and external communications, print production, annual/corporate reporting.
The agency offers a competitive salary and a good benefits package with some great perks
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are interested in working with a talented bunch of people, please send me your CV.