Creative Services Director
One of the nations most recognised brands is looking for Creative Services Director to join the company and help streamline process, maintain the highest level of quality and increase profitability.
The company has a very well established client base and can be seen everywhere from TV to in-store as well as online.
- You’ll define and implement the creative delivery strategy to support key business requirements across Consumer & Retail, Digital and Internal comms, optimising their operating model (Team size, capabilities and sourcing strategy) to meet future requirements and delivering creative campaigns within brand guidelines to support their business objectives at best cost
- To create and implement their print and promotional supplier strategy, lead supplier negotiations to procure print / promotional items at best cost and to manage artwork production
- Manage a team of designers split between Watford and London.
- Work alongside stakeholders within the business to understand their needs and how that impacts on the wider team. Restructure and hire where applicable.
- Provide the team with creative direction on all briefs. Ensure all creative work is delivered within Brand Guidelines and all designers are trained in how to deploy their brand guidelines. Work with Brand owners to ensure brand guidelines are relevant and up to date
You will have proven experience of running large teams, managing and implementing workflow process. You’ll be a confident communicator who can negotiate deals with print suppliers as well as the pressures of hiring and firing staff. This is fast paced role with ever diminishing deadlines so you must bring experience of dealing with this and helping your team to do the same.
This is a great opportunity to have a pivotal role within one the most well-loved and recognizable brands. If you’re keen to discuss further please send your details asap.