One of our clients, a publication and conference/events business located in Mortlake, is looking for a talented marketer to join them as their Marketing Manager. This is a new role where you will be working closely with the MD as well as being part of defining their marketing strategy. If you are a Senior Marketing Executive with in-house experience, this is the role for you.
You will be joining a medium sized company with an impressive portfolio, where they have just been rebranded and are ready to let a driven and creative individual take the reins in terms of marketing strategy moving forward.
As the Marketing Manager your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy for the business
- Developing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple products and brands
- Identifying target audience for specific products and services and producing comprehensive marketing programme across multiple platforms (e.g. email, direct mail, phone, social media, partnerships)
- Liaise with stakeholders to agree on campaign timelines
- Creating email templates
- Working closely with digital content and marketing executives
- Being involved in planning of events and preparation of activity materials
- Managing the Salesforce database and ensuring that the data is maintained at a high level
- Responsible for the website and development of website for related brands
- Main point of contact for any external agencies
- Monitoring website performance using Google analytics and making suggestions for SEO and PPC campaigns together with the digital content and marketing exec.
They are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven, and creative marketer who will make this role their own. The role offers a great level of autonomy and is an opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to take a step up, or for a Junior Marketing Manager to take on a new challenge.
To be eligible for this role you will:
- Have solid proven marketing experience
- Have previous Salesforce and SEO experience
- Have experience managing a website and exposure to events
- Be educated to degree level
- Be a nice person
You will be joining a passionate team and you will have a gym on site, as well as several other great perks. Salary will between £28-32,000 per annum depending on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send us your CV and a couple of sentences about why you would be the right person for the role.
**Pathfinders acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Pathfinders or Angela Mortimer, please contact your consultant directly.**