Account Manager - Design, Innovation and Brand Strategy Agency
This is a golden opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a leading global design, innovation and brand strategy consultancy where insight and creativity meet to deliver exceptional results for client’s brands. They design strategies, initiate the creation of new products and services, create identities and communications, and engage people in making their companies great.
Working as part of a dynamic and cohesive team on a mix of consumer and corporate projects, as the Account Manager, you will work closely with the team to ensure that projects are consistently delivered to the highest level. Positive and curious you seek out interesting solutions to problems and new ways to add value by taking a creative approach to all work. You have a real passion and interest in branding and the desire to learn about their core concepts: strategy, positioning, design, innovation and sustainability.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Work and communicate in ways that support and respect the creative process and contribute to high quality thinking from start to finish
- Attend client meetings and deal with all clients confidently and professionally
- Spot opportunities for cross-selling and extending relationships
- Ability to plan, organise and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- contributes towards the business development drive
- Take ownership for the quality of work, deadlines and keeping work ‘on brief’
- Listen carefully to clients, manage their expectations and deliver against agreed timings.
- Proactively plan and organise to ensure projects run smoothly and requirements are anticipated ahead of time
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at different levels, visually, verbally and in writing.
This is a career defining opportunity for an inspiring, collaborative communicator to be a positive and energising influence in this diverse, friendly, collaborative and progressive culture. Please forward your details immediately to Ann Sharman email@example.com or call 07885 822771 for an informed discussion.