One of our clients, a property investment and development consultancy, is looking for a talented marketer to join their team as a Marketing Coordinator for a maternity contract. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and entrepreneurial marketer to join a dynamic and fun loving team.
In the Marketing Coordinator role you will be:
- Using InDesign and Photoshop to create marketing brochures
- Creating email campaigns and report on the results
- Maintaining the database
- Writing content for and maintaining the website
- General administrative duties for the team
They are looking for someone who enjoys using their creativity to develop campaigns, create material as well as written content – though you will be part of a team you will also be given a high degree of autonomy.
To be eligible for the Marketing Coordinator role you will:
- Be a competent user of all Microsoft Packages, as well as InDesign and Photoshop
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Be an ambitious person with a wish to succeed
- Education to degree level is preferred
- Have previous proven marketing experience
- Be a nice person and have a good sense of humour
If this sounds like you and a role that you would thrive in, please send us your CV and a bit about why you would be the right for the role.
**Pathfinders acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Pathfinders or Angela Mortimer, please contact your consultant directly.**